Our Volunteers work hard, learn a lot and have fun doing things they enjoy. We are always looking for people to work with us in a variety of ways by sharing their time and expertise. We hope you can join us!
Here are just a few ways you can get involved. If you are interested, please submit the form provided below. We look forward to meeting you!
- Become a welcomer or host at the Society
- Host, be a guest, and/or produce some of our television programs
- Become one of our authors – write a Quarterly
- Help improve, clean, or maintain our building and grounds
- Process & catalog: artifacts, books, and archival material
- Promote Society membership
- Help develop & maintain our website and social media platforms
- Help plan & organize programs on historical topics
- Help with parades & community events
- Design & implement exhibits
- Assist with research requests
- Assist with Society mailings
- Serve on a committee or as a board member
- Community outreach
- Assist with our technology
- Digitization (scanning photos & documents)
Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Please complete this brief form so that we can team you up with our other volunteers.